Complaints Procedure

Making a Complaint

If you are not completely happy with our service we'd like to hear about it so we can do something to put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and services possible. However, sometimes we may not get things write the first time. We would like you to tell us what went wrong so we can work to rectifying this if possible.

How and Where to Complain?

If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products, you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:

In Writing – write to us and address your letter to

  • FAO Complaints
  • Paving Stones Direct
  • Turner Drive
  • Worksop
  • Nottinghamshire
  • S81 7AE

By Telephone – call us on 0333 321 5091 during our office hours and ask for the Customer Services Department.

By Email –

What to Expect?

We aim to resolve your complaint straightaway but if we can’t, we will keep you informed on a regular basis.  If you need an update, please call us on 0333 321 5091 and ask to speak to the person handling your complaint. When we reply to your complaint, if you consider our response doesn’t fully address your concern, please let the person handling your complaint know so we can see if there is anything further, we can do.

If We Cannot Reach an Agreement

Our aim is to resolve all complaints. However, if your compliant relates to finance and if you are not satisfied after receiving our final decision letter, or if eight weeks have passed you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Their contact details are shown below.

Please note: Only complaints relating to the sale of financial services should be referred to FOS.

Financial Ombudsman Service Can Be Contacted In Writing:

  • Financial Ombudsman Service
  • Exchange Tower
  • London
  • E14 9SR

Tel: 0800 023 4567 (free for most people ringing from a fixed line) or 0300 123 9123 (cheaper for those calling using a mobile) or 44 20 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad)


Further information can be obtained from the Financial Ombudsman Service’s website at